[asterisk-users] Transfer Call to Cell Phone

OCOSA ListAcc listacc at ocosa.com
Tue Jun 26 13:43:45 CDT 2007

Well seems like I am already doing first method minus the extension. We
do have full features on our lines so both lines are free once the
transfer is complete. We also have toll calls on our lines so it would
not be a problem, so I do not have to worry about AT&T dropping the
call. I tried to create a separate extension for this but it did not
work. The only way I can get it to work is by have the call on the 1st
line then transfer it out on the 2nd line. After that is complete both
lines are free. A worst case scenario would be where our sales volume
picked and we needed to transfer a call and could not because of the
slots are filled.

Can you give an example of creating an extension which points to a cell
phone. Secondly how can you have if no one answers an extension it dials
the cell number next. That maybe answered in the example. I have the
system setup so it just dials out which ever line is not busy. Thanks!

Otis