[asterisk-users] Slip Events

Jon Weisman jweisman at ibell.net
Tue Jun 26 11:37:41 CDT 2007

All,

I'm using  a Digium TE410P w/ Asterisk 1.2.18. Trying to connect it to our NACT STX switch via PRI, d channel is up, T1 shows normal, but I'm getting crazy errors. I rewired this thing three times, then I connected the same cable from the STX to a Cisco AS5300 (same pri settings as asterisk), and all slip events and frame sync errors went away, so the cable is good.

STX --> DSX Panel -->Asterisk

I've confrimed all wiring is good, not sure what the issue is, tried playing with the clock source as well, but no dice. Any ideas?

Errors:

CRC Errors
Frame Sync Errors
Slip Events