[asterisk-users] problem with one way audio

Jason Backshall jbackshall at centrixnetworks.com.au
Sun Jun 24 04:50:15 CDT 2007

> Do you have CallProgress=yes in your zapata.conf?  This one just bit me
> in the arse this morning.  I set it to no and one-way audio went away.

Have heard of issues similar to this - and whilst disabling callprogress may
make that symptom disappear, it probably shouldn't be seen as a 'solution',
as callprogress has it's place (disconnection detection, etc).

Don, have any changed been made to your zapata.conf immediately before this
issue started occuring?

Jason.