[asterisk-users] access to asterisk server since internet

skalli yassir skalliyassir at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:53:51 CDT 2007

hi
i have configured an asterisk server which i have tested locally with x-lite
and that's ok but when i wanted to access to it since internet that hasent
taken place
knowing that my server has access to internet by a wifi router that has a
public ip address (e-g a.b.d.c) and asterisk server has a private ip
192.168.1.111 (the firewall is disabled)
can some one tellme  how i should configure the x-lite clients with this
configuration
and what should i change to access to my server since internet

--
Scales of success are not easy to be ridden