[asterisk-users] Asterisk GUI

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Fri Jun 22 11:08:59 CDT 2007

Dave Bour wrote:

> So I'll ask the question. What's wrong with top posting.

WOW! Is this a mine field, or what?
You have stumbled into one of the hot religious arguments on just about
all lists.
There will NEVER be an agreement on which is acceptable.
Many anchored in the past hotly content that one be drawn and quartered,
or at the least banished to Gitmo for top posting. Some of these same
people don't ever bother to trim the tag lines found on every posting,
so one has to wade through several tag lines to even find if someone
posted or simply had a twitchy finger.
I am sure it HAS to be even worse on a Blackberry.
The good news with Blackberries is that you won't have the French (
government ) folks clogging up the works.

Incurable Top Poster.