[asterisk-users] TDM800P - zaptel service startup problem

Vidura Senadeera vidurased at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:22:25 CDT 2007

Dear Team,

I have installed digium TDM800P card. its include 1 quad fxo module and 2
FXO modules. I installed zaptel 1.2.18, libpri-1.2.4 and asterisk 1.2.19. I
installed all zaptel drivers , asterisk without any problem.

following are my /etc/zapel.conf settings

fxsks=1,2,3,4,5,6

/etc/sysconfig/zaptel

MODULES="$MODULES wctdm8xxp"

The proble is once i reboot the server, zaptel service failed. error message
is :
Waiting for zap to come online...Error: missing /dev/zap!

Please give me a feedback on this regard.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vidura Senadeera,