[asterisk-users] identifying what a user pressed to reach my phone

Dave Bour dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca
Thu Jun 21 10:07:08 CDT 2007

The IVR is your auto attendant. Look in the modules to install it if you haven't already
As for identifying the calll with some custom programming, you could tweak the callerid. Check the taug.Cain a day or so for a script I tweaked which would be a good start on cid editing

Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca

For those who just want it to work...
Giving you complete IT peace of mind.

(Sent via Blackberry - hence message may be shorter than my usual verbose responses)
PIN 4cc364db (as of March 24, 2007)