[asterisk-users] identifying what a user pressed to reach my phone

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Thu Jun 21 10:18:59 CDT 2007

Get a sheet of paper, write down your menu structure
find the screen where you can record to asterisk
record your voice menu based on what  you wrote down
then go to the ivr menu create a new one that matched what you wrote down
choose the recording that you recorded earlier as the sound that plays
for this menu.

Your ring group can add something to the caller id take a look at the
ring group setting screen.