[asterisk-users] ChanSkype

David Gomillion david.gomillion at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 08:38:20 CDT 2007

On 6/21/07, Kyle Vorster <kyle at serv.co.za> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I recently installed chanskype on my asterisk box and it works like a
> dream, can phone out.
>
> But no idea how to setup the incoming calls, every time I phone my skype
> name it just connects and disconnect the call right away.

> Any one got some advice ?

My advice: contact the developer of ChanSkype. You have to pay for that,
right? Hopefully, it comes with some support.

In the mean time, make sure your incoming call's context exists, ensure that
you have an s and i extension in that extension just in case the number
comes in differently than how you expect, and put some no-ops in, maybe have
it echo the EXTEN variable. You know, basic troubleshooting.

Good luck,
David