[asterisk-users] ChanSkype

Kyle Vorster kyle at serv.co.za
Thu Jun 21 08:07:17 CDT 2007

Hello,

I recently installed chanskype on my asterisk box and it works like a
dream, can phone out.

But no idea how to setup the incoming calls, every time I phone my skype
name it just connects and disconnect the call right away.

I get the following on asterisk -rvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Verbosity was 1 and is now 14
   == Sent cmd 'GET CALL 175 TYPE' to fd 18 on Skype dev 'skype1'
   == Sent cmd 'GET CALL 175 PARTNER_HANDLE' to fd 18 on Skype dev 'skype1'
   == Sent cmd 'GET CALL 175 PSTN_NUMBER' to fd 18 on Skype dev 'skype1'
   == Sent cmd 'GET CALL 175 STATUS' to fd 18 on Skype dev 'skype1'
   == Sent cmd 'ALTER CALL 175 END HANGUP' to fd 18 on Skype dev 'skype1'
   == Unknown event 'ALTER CALL 175 END HANGUP' from Skype device 'skype1'
   == Sent cmd 'GET CALL 175 STATUS' to fd 18 on Skype dev 'skype1'

Any one got some advice ?

Kind Regards,
Kyle Vorster