[asterisk-users] Query regarding connecting PABX with Application server

sravi kumar srkay at rediffmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:23:39 CDT 2007

Dear all,

We are connecting the PABX with Application server.What we are trying is that when a nbr 1800 (this is not registered in PABX) is dialled the pabx should route the call to Application server .The PABX should also have intelligence to route the call by itself for its registered clients.For this scenario to work please guide us what are the files we need to change and other necessary details.If possible please also provide us the configuration that needs to be set up in XLITE sip soft phone for this service.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks and regards,
S.Ravi