[asterisk-users] asterisk + mediant 2000

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 07:16:05 CDT 2007

Dear All

                 I am new in this list right now i am working on asterisk server and deploying asterisk PBX in my organization now i have alread setup Avaya PBX and i want to intergrate my asterisk through mediant 2000

[asterisk]-----[mediant 2k]--------E1-trunk------[Avaya]

this is my setup now i want to create dialpan so how to forward call in to existing avaya setup means i have not good knowledge of dialpan routing call is there any configuration example to router call on asterisk

       this is possible to do in this setup suggest me

Regards

Satish Patel