[asterisk-users] Que on A2Billing

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Tue Jun 19 16:03:04 CDT 2007

In a2billing just change the 9 to what you need it is right in the conf
file.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services

Need to call me use our web phone at the link below
http://www.bochterservices.com/voip/iaxphone.php?cn=250
Can you WIN gold today? Click on the link and see.
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=USbill_email
Need cash we buy silver and gold