[asterisk-users] Que on A2Billing

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at vipernetworks.com
Tue Jun 19 15:12:40 CDT 2007

Thanks everyone for the input...

In real world we can not ask the customers to dial 9, if they want to
call another SIP user... and trust me its confusing for a customer
also... meaning when to dial 9 and when to not...

We have a custom proprietary system which does this part very well...
Before it sends the call on a Trunk it will check the DID, if it exists
within the local system. If it does then it will just use IP to IP call,
else send the call to Trunk...

I think its possible to do this by creating some basic dial plans...
Same like creating local extensions.

Cheers,
Nitesh