[asterisk-users] Que on A2Billing

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Tue Jun 19 12:36:48 CDT 2007

Given that Asterisk is modeled on, in the telephone industry, an
obsolete PBX design, without many of the modern day hybrid features, and
only recently has any effort been made to provide buttons and lights for
"lines" ( Is that yet working in 1.4??) one would have to do some very
careful number parsing to not use a trunk digit.

If every phone in the system had buttons and lights representing
external connections and internal connections on other button(s) (
intercom ) this wouldn't be an issue.
Most "legacy" systems have been able to do this for the last 20 years or so.

John Novack