[asterisk-users] Phantom Calls

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue Jun 19 08:56:04 CDT 2007

Vadim Berezniker wrote:
> Enable verbose logging for the asterisk log
> Set verbose level to 4
>
> Review the log file for anything that looks like a phantom call.
> There should be enough information to get some idea of why this is
> happening.

Thanks, I have done this yesterday by setting up putty to log to a file,
but the customer employees have inadvertently shut it down on a couple
of a occasions :)  Hopefully it will be running when this happens again
so I can try to track down the problem.

This one is a sticky situation.  This particular installation is for a
friend of mine and his company.  He decided to get a system from me
instead of another friend of his that sells Panasonic or Avaya systems.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee