[asterisk-users] Need to increase call count

Dave Bour dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca
Tue Jun 19 06:39:27 CDT 2007

Have you tested the actual throughput on the link?  What's it max out...
What kind of latency are you seeing as it gets loaded.
Can you do a local call to your own internal network (softphone or
hardphone) as the system gets loaded and play the same file.   Do you
have quality issues.  This will help isolate if it's a network or server
issue.  Shouldn't be a server issue at that load...but never hurts to
look.