[asterisk-users] simple dial plan question

achim at itsistem.ro achim at itsistem.ro
Mon Jun 18 12:12:58 CDT 2007

Dear asterisk users,

I need some help , I’m a little new  in VoIP , asterisk. I have
downloaded, compiled , installed. I make a simple configuration (I’m sorry
write the configuration)
1. sip.conf
[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
allow=all
context=default
register => user:password at sip.myvoipprovider.com/2000

[2000]
type=friend
username=2000
secret=secret2000
host=dynamic
context=mycontex
maibox=2001

[2001]
type=friend
username=2001
secret=secret2001
host=dynamic
context=mycontext
maibox=2001

2.extensions.conf
[general]
statis=yes
writeprotect=yes

[default]
exten => _.,1,Congestion

[mycontext]

exten => 2000,1,Dial(SIP/2000,20)
exten => 2000,103,Hangup

exten => 2001,1,Dial(SIP/2001,20)
exten => 2001,2,Hangup

So far so good.Well the asterisk it’s working , 2000 can call 2001 and
2001 cam call 2000 usind a VoiP ATA adapter or a softphone.Well my
question is: I WANT TO WRITE A DIAL PLAN FOR USERS 2000 AND 2001 TO CALL A
NATIONAL NUMBER BY MY SIP PROVIDER sip.myvoipprovider.com (what do I have
to write in extensions.conf anf how)
It’s good a combination , like by pressing 0 , both users have a dial tone
for outside, if is to much

Thanks a lot

eng. Alexandru Achim
National Institute Lasers Physics
Quantum Solid States Laboratory
Magurele,Bucharest,Romania

Sincerely

Acest email a fost verificat de catre NOD32 Antivirus

Serviciu oferit de catre ITSISTEM SERVICES SRL
Tel: 0752.304326 , 0752.304327
office at itsistem.ro http://www.itsistem.ro