[asterisk-users] atxfer attended transfer feature

Don Pobanz dpobanz at hastingsutilities.com
Mon Jun 18 10:21:13 CDT 2007

> I would like to know if atxfer is supported somehow
> because there seems to be little documentation for
> this feature.
> I have Asterisk 1.2/Freepbx and
> features.conf has a line regarding atxfer and I set it
> to *2 (Default). While # works fine (blind transfers),
> *2 doesn't.

This was a little confusing for me also. A week or so ago, someone
pointed out that you need to include featuremap in your extensions.conf
in order to enable attended transfer, even though it appears in
features.conf. I guess blind transfer works regardless of if you include
featuremap or not.

Don Pobanz