[asterisk-users] Blind xfer issue -- URGENT!

Jay Moore jaymoore at accu-com.com
Mon Jun 18 08:40:59 CDT 2007

Greetings, folks.

I'm having a problem with blind transfers.  It seems that, despite not
having the T flag set, callers are able to use the blind transfer option.

Scenario is this:

- Asterisk 1.2.14
- Caller calls into our call center on one of our many phone numbers.
- Call gets placed into queue.
- Operator answers call.
- Caller is able to hit our blind xfer key sequence (#0) and dial any
number.
- Call is placed from our Asterisk box and connected to my operator
(*not* the caller).

I do NOT want this to happen.  I *only* want our operators to be able to
transfer calls.  I thought I had this set up properly (lowercase 't'
flag), but I apparently was incorrect.  I cannot get the transfer to
stick with the caller (i.e.  - the caller making free calls on my dime),
but I'm not ruling out that that too is possible.

I need some quick help here.  Apparently someone has been making a lot
of long distance calls from our end and I need to immediately figure out
if it's an employee doing something they shouldn't be or a dialplan
issue with Asterisk.

Any help any of you can provide would be great.  If you need more info,
please ask.

Thanks in advance,
Jay

---

Relevant dialplan snippets:

{Extensions.conf}
; Catch all extensions
exten => _X.,1,Set(account=${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,n,AGI(get_cid.php)
exten => _X.,n,Set(CALLERID(all)=${cid}<${account}>)
exten => _X.,n,Set(context=COM)
exten => _X.,n,Set(type=INC)
exten => _X.,n,Set(from=${account})
exten => _X.,n,Set(to=COM)
exten => _X.,n,AGI(create_filename.php)
exten => _X.,n,Set(MONITOR_FILENAME=${filename})
exten => _X.,n,Goto(queue-answer,s,1)

[queue-answer]
; 1) Call rings for 15 sec
; 2) Call gets placed into normal queue