[asterisk-users] Accessing Voicemail(Asterisk) -- Remotely either from Cell or Landline

Deepak Naidu deepak_nai at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 18:14:44 CDT 2007

Hi, I was wondering if we can check the voicemails remotely from a cell or a landline number.

We have SIP 3 Digit Extensions connected to Asterisk server.

If users are away from Desk & need to access voicemails can they dial in to Asterisk PBX & check their messages.

I know one can check through web link & even have mailed.  Aslo I have checked regarding DISA, but I am not kind of OK in using DISA now for just voicemails.

Is their any other ways.  I am using Free PBX so can I do any thing from FreePBX to manager it, if not backend configs are fine.

--
Deepak