[asterisk-users] Bad Echo between SIP calls

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Jun 12 09:01:44 CDT 2007

On Jun 11, 2007, at 7:26 PM, Zeeshan Zakaria wrote:
> Also I recommend going with Sangoma. I hear a lot of bad stories about
> digium cards imcompatibility with certain motherboards and conflicts
> with USB modules on the motherboard, and conflicts with IRQs. Thats
> why When I went for PRI, I used Sangoma.  I've used their A101c and
> A101d cards, and there have never been any issues.

Those issues should now be fixed.  We have been working very hard to
make sure that we have gotten rid of them.  If you are still seeing any
problems with Digium cards related to interrupts, sharing, conflicts,
motherboards, etc, then for sure let us know so that we can fix them.
To be perfectly frank, with the changes in the last 3-6 months that we
have made in our drivers our cards should be running very well.

---
Matthew Fredrickson
Software Engineer
Digium, Inc.