[asterisk-users] OT: CallManager ANI restamp.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Jun 9 18:28:52 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I know this isn't an Asterisk question, but I'm really desperate and
wondering if someone could help me.  I apologise for the off-topic post.

Cisco phones connected to CallManager can forward calls.  But when they
do, CallManager conserves the originating caller's ANI in the new leg that
is built.

I cannot find a way to get it to rewrite the ANI to be that of the phone.
This is probably because the call doesn't even run "through" the phone;
it just sends a directive to CallManager to do something else with calls
bound for that peer.

How can I do that?  Surely there must be a way in CallManager...

Thanks!

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems