[asterisk-users] H.323 trunk between MD110 and Asterisk

asterisk-users at rogg.is asterisk-users at rogg.is
Sat Jun 9 14:56:54 CDT 2007

Hi.

Anyhone have any experience with trunking between Ericsson MD110 and
Asterisk using H.323?

I've tried both ooh323 and the /channels/h323 one in version 1.4.4 and 1.4.0
of Asterisk. ooh323 does not manage to establish the call (starts to ring
but then disconnection when answering the call on the Asterisk end) but
using the channels/h323 driver I can get the call established from MD110 to
Asterisk (still does not work in the other direction) but no sound is
transferred between the two. Just dead silent on both ends.

I have some logs and more details if needed and if anyone is ready to
listen. Would really appreciate your input on this.

tnx,

Baldvin