[asterisk-users] Re: Verizon Interconnection

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:23:10 CDT 2007

James,
What did you use for the VPN?  Cisco/Racoon, etc?   We are inter-opting just
for DIDs and termination.

RIght now we are able to get phase-1 up, but are having an issue with
phase-2 of the IPSEC tunnel.    I'm also wondering what you did to get
Asterisk to redirect the traffic from the VPN IP to Asterisk's actual
external IP.