[asterisk-users] Re: Verizon Interconnection

James Coberly james.coberly at xmc.com
Wed Jun 6 10:30:42 CDT 2007

We did the US interconnect with Verizon about a year ago to Asterisk.
Yes it is a convoluted process,  but if you can get a day to focus on it
only,  you can complete 95% of the interop,  then schedule the last bit
with VZ to finish up.
It is generally solid though once it is up.

Are you inter-oping for the conference features also, as they add
another layer of PITA processes.