[asterisk-users] Set caller ID based on SIP source.

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Tue Jun 5 19:59:20 CDT 2007

If I understand your problem correctly you need to set ANI/CALLERID on a
peer by peer basis.

You can use the accountcode variable in the sip.conf file and set that
to the DID or you can use another variable.

among