[asterisk-users] addqueuemember recording and reporting

Jordan Novak jnovak at logisticshealth.com
Tue Jun 5 08:34:34 CDT 2007

On 6/4/07, Jordan Novak <jnovak at logisticshealth.com> wrote:

> I am having a difficult time with the transition from agentcallback
login...

> Here are a few of the isssues, I am logging in using chan_ local

> ie:local/8000 as the extension

I'm not sure if this will solve any of your problems or not, but I've
found it's often necessary to use the "/n" on the end of a local channel
to make it work correctly for queues, as in Local/8000/n

> Call Detail records no longer show agent/xxxx as the dstchannel show

> agents no longer shows the channels state

If I'm understanding correctly, you're no longer using agents, you're
using dynamic queue *members*. There's a subtle but important
difference.

> show queues does not show the member

Now this is strange. How are you adding the Local/8000/n as a member of
the queue? Through AddQueueMember()? Through the manager interface?

-Jared

I am using local/8111/n now. I am using the manager interface to log in
and out. There has to be a way to view the activity in the queue. If
show queue and show agents doesn't work this really isn't going to do
much for anyone running a real call center. What huge thing am I
missing?