[asterisk-users] background dialing

Thomas Stein thomas.stein at knowledgetools.de
Tue Jun 5 03:04:23 MST 2007

On Tuesday 05 June 2007, Rizwan Hisham wrote:
> i didnt see you were alreadyusing the m option. sorry about that. you just
> need to make a new MOH class which play the msg instead of music. you dont
> have to use the local dial option.
>
> On 6/5/07, Rizwan Hisham <rizwanhasham at gmail.com> wrote:
> > You can use the small 'm' option in the dial command like this:
> >
> > exten=>1,1,Dial(SIP/123&SIP/456&SIP/789,,m(default))   ;default is the
> > MOH class name
> > This will play music on hold. To play specific msg instead of MOH, you
> > can create a different MOH class where you can specify to play that
> > specif msg instead of music on hld.

Your right but with your example SIP/123&SIP/456&SIP/789 are ringing at the
same time. Thats not what i want. I was hoping there is a possibilty to call
the phones one after another while playing a music oder soundfile.

regards
t.
--
knowledgeTools®  ... managing complexity.
knowledgeTools International GmbH

Fon: +49 30 726 169 20
Fax: +49 30 726 169 249

thomas.stein at knowledgetools.de
www.knowledgetools.de

Sitz  Berlin, AG Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 86378
Geschäftsführer: Oliver Seyboldt, Reinhard Kunz

This eMail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or entity
named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to receive
it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or
disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please notify the
sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply e-mail, and
delete the e-mail subsequently. Thank you.