[asterisk-users] Detecting card on the PCI Slot

Sanjay Rajdev sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.com
Mon Jun 4 16:36:26 CDT 2007

I have installed FC6 on it, want to configure it with Asterisk. It had some driver earlier but the machine has been formatted yesterday, so no idea.

Also I am new to Linux.

Regards,
Sanjay Rajdev

Phone : +1 (877) 342 2329 x 1702
Fax : +1 (815) 261 5907
http://www.featherstoneinformatics.com

Communications from Featherstone Informatics Group ("FIG") may
transmit information that is confidential and privileged information of
Featherstone Informatics Group ("FIG"). Unless you are the intended
addressee, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone this communication
or any information transmitted by this communication. If you have received
such communication in error, please advise the sender by e-mail and/or
telephone and destroy this communication immediately. This communication
and any information transmitted by this communication may also be
considered "protected health information" as defined under the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and its related regulations
(a.k.a., HIPAA) or any other similar state law. Please exercise due care and
ensure that you comply with its contractual and legal obligations.