[asterisk-users] cisco 7940 and auto-answer (aastra 480i vs 7940)

Dave Bour dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca
Mon Jun 4 16:08:33 CDT 2007

The 9112 also doesn't have a ethernet bridge in it.  The cost of adding
a switch to a local office puts this unit nearly priced as a 9133 which
I deploy mostly.
As for the 480...I had that..upgraded to the 57i (CT now - the wireless
handset supporting one).  Love it.  Button feel a little different but
the big screen and programmable "toys" make it worth the
difference....not an average user set though.