[asterisk-users] click to call

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Mon Jun 4 01:31:52 MST 2007

On 3 Jun 2007, at 03:37, Steve Totaro wrote:

> [...]

As a point of fact, Dean is no longer speaking as a rep of Mexuar
(check his .sig)

Mexuar's official position is to recognize that in many use-cases
there will be a significant number of uses who won't be able or
willing to use a softphone (browser based or not). Solution
providers will need to provide 'conventional' call back solutions
alongside the pure voip style.

In our 'Corraleta connect' hosted solution we do exactly that.

There are some demographics where this isn't necessary,
it is up to the solution provider to identify this requirement - not
us as a technology provider.

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.com