[asterisk-users] click to call

Anton Krall akrall at intruder.com.mx
Sun Jun 3 21:29:57 MST 2007

True, maybe I didnt make myself clear on that point, what i meant was, Im
not looking for an app that would let people click a sip:2222 URL type to
make a call using their already installed softphone but rather allow any
user that visits our website to click on something and either open a web
softphone or download a small one that’s preconfigured and allow them to
call a predefined extension on our asterisk server.