[asterisk-users] click to call

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Sat Jun 2 17:05:29 MST 2007

Hi Nick,
Totally disagree with you. We the prevalence of skype, im and MP3's
You'd be surprised how many users have headsets.

What you are missing here is the additional functionality you get from
using a browser delivered call then a pstn call.

If you have the right business drivers allowing your users to reach you
for free via IP Click-to-Talk is a huge plus over the older generation
Click-to-Talk.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd