[asterisk-users] click to call

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Sat Jun 2 14:32:59 MST 2007

That is a totally different concept than we have been discussing.  You
are talking about actual phones and the person clicking, then entering
their phone number having to pick up a physical phone.  This is as
trivial as generating a .call file and dialplan magic.

The concept we are discussing is clicking a link that connects the
clicker to whatever via the computer using a headset or speakers and a
mic.  No phone or numbers involved, at least to the clicker.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
KB3OPB