[asterisk-users] Audio going blank for a few seconds andthencomesback. What could be the reason?

Steve Hanselman SteveH at brendata.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 07:24:07 MST 2007

There seem to be two threads here that mention multi-second loss with
the common part being a PRI, certainly for my situation it's purely PRI
as the asterisk box sits in between the telco and another PRI enabled
PBX and the calls are bridged between the two.

There is no network traffic involved in this case.

Not sure where to go with mine though, the load average is nice and low,
I don't see any missed interrupts and it's only started happening in the
last few weeks since an asterisk upgrade.

Latest FC6 kernel, latest yum'd asterisk, zaptel etc

Not sure whether it's worth pulling a SVN version down and building
that, the only issue is I can't currently reproduce this on demand.