[asterisk-users] High Port Count ATA

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Fri Jun 1 04:43:48 MST 2007

You can add their gateway blade to convert to voip via ethernet, but
it only does mgcp.

How about doing GR303 to an access navigator with channel banks
hanging off that? Pricey but carrier class gear and scales WAY up.

Could also do Adtran total Access concentrator (4303?) feeding their
total Access 1500 with TR08 would be more dense and possibly cost less.

Best way is also going to be determined by how many calls up at one
time.

Going with one of the 48port sip gateways may be ok if locally peered
with the Asterisk server.