[asterisk-users] Strange ISDN Troubles

Florian Arthofer f.arthofer at lagis.at
Tue Jul 31 02:00:59 CDT 2007

Ahoy

Jared Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 16:46 +0200, Florian Arthofer wrote:
>> Shouldn't i see _something_ on the console, even if
>> the DID which is dialed isn't configured yet?
>
> Unfortunately, I don't think so.  You might want to add a pattern match
> to your dialplan that would match any DID, and see if that helps.

Ok, i added this to my extensions.conf :

[isdn-in]
exten = _.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},5)
exten = t,1,Hangup

This should match any number dialed from the outside and hangup after 5
seconds.
In my sip.conf i configured this one:

[123]
context = isdn-in
type = friend
host = dynamic
disallow = all ;disable all codecs except the ones defined below
allow = ulaw
allow = g723.1
allow = g729
secret = XXXXX

So, if my ISDN-number is for example 1234567, then i should, if i dial
1234567-123, see _something_ on the console and at least i should hear
it ringing on the phone i place the call with. Am i right?

regards
Florian Arthofer

- --
Florian Arthofer
Technik Web- und Mailservices/Administrator Web- and Mailservices

lagis Internet Serviceprovider GmbH
Wiener Straße 151, 4021 Linz, Austria
Phone +43(0)732/3400-5636
Fax +43(0)732/3400-5644