[asterisk-users] TE212 or TE220

Deepak Naidu deepak_nai at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 23:31:17 CDT 2007

I am using TE212P with asterisk-1.2.18.  It has echo & DTMF in hardware to support.  I use it on Dell Power Edge 85 no IRQ's ...

  Ya, just make sure that u get a good card I got the a broken card first time which ddnt work for echo cancellor then RMA'ed it with new one.

  --
  Deepak

fateme fatah <faza_404 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi:
I want to have conference call with asterisknow and need 2 ports E1.Which Digium card is better?TE212 or TE220.I haven't problem with motherboard.
Regards.