[asterisk-users] Query

sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com
Mon Jul 30 04:46:16 CDT 2007

Hi,
  I am able to dial through asterisk PBX having TE120P card to E1 card
running application. Communication was established successfully
  Now, I want to do the reverse way out. I am using the following
configurations

1)zaptel.conf
	span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
	defaultzone=us
	bchan=1-15,17-31
	dchan=16
2)zapata.conf
	group=1
	signalling=pri_net
	switchtype=euroisdn
	context=incoming
	channel=1-15,17-31

    What configuration changes is to be done for landing of call to
asterisk PBX when dialled from E1 card running application.
     I was trying to dial out from E1 card running application with
extension number 114 and added the following lines in extensions.conf of
asterisk configuration files
    exten=>114,1,Dial(SIP/Phone1,20,tr)

but asterisk debugging console is giving the error message
	-- Extension '114' in context 'channelbank' from '' does not 	exist.
Rejecting call on channel 0/1, span 1

Can anybody tell me how to handle the configuration files for extension
number to be called from E1 card running application.

Thanx and regards,
sanchal