[asterisk-users] String truncation problems on FreeBSD Sparc64

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Mon Jul 30 15:05:17 CDT 2007

I've been investigating an issue on the Asterisk bugtracker recently:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=10300

The reporter shows that there are places in the code where strings are
truncated. You can read the bug report for full information. I suspect
that the problem is specific to the reporter's system, but I want to be
sure that this isn't standard behavior on certain hardware, OS, and
compiler combinations.

Are there any other users who have had this issue or one similar, and if
so what OS, hardware, and compiler are you using?

Thanks,

Mark Michelson