[asterisk-users] ISDN: Problems starting off [solved]

Bertram Scharpf lists at bertram-scharpf.de
Sun Jul 29 17:12:26 CDT 2007

Hi,

Am Samstag, 28. Jul 2007, 17:56:43 +0200 schrieb Armin Schindler:
> On Fri, 27 Jul 2007, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
> > My `capi.conf' is like show in many tutorial on the web. In
> > `extensions.conf' I just added the following lines:
>
> please provide your capi.conf.
> Which chan-capi version do you use?

Sorry, I thought the whole was too much information to post
at once.

> > Seems that the MSN or even `capi-in' cannot be found at all.
>
> Yes, chan-capi seems to wait because of no match.

This was the hint I needed and I found an option 'immediate'
which I had to set to 'yes'.

I still do not know what it means to renounce to "wait for
SETUP/SENDING-COMPLETE". Anyway, commands like this one give
the right MSN:

  exten => _Z.,n,Verbose(===${DNID}===)

Cool. Thanks!

Bertram