[asterisk-users] Asterisk Vm functionality question

James R. Stevens jstevens at athensdistributing.com
Fri Jul 27 11:39:40 CDT 2007

To give everyone our motives or circumstance:

The company in question does not pay for the salesperson(s) mobile phone therefore, we have a mixed bag of phones and providers for them. None are smartphones, none sync any type of e-mail.

Our company currently pays for alpha-numeric pagers (outdated as well) which the sales managers use to text and page as well as customers.

The goal is simply to notify or forward the salesperson of a VM left by someone(customer or the like) in the office(Asterisk VM in the office).

What options would we have with asterisk VM functionality?