[asterisk-users] ISDN: Problems starting off [another attempt]

Bertram Scharpf lists at bertram-scharpf.de
Fri Jul 27 03:57:45 CDT 2007

[Something seems to have went wrong with my previous
posting. It appears on the archive page in another thread. I
did not receive anything myself. So I may give it another
try:]

Hi,

the first thing I did with Asterisk is listening to
`demo-congrats' by Xlite on the same machine. This works
perfectly. The config files are those shipped with the
package.

Now I want to listen to it over ISDN/Capi but I don't
succeed.

My `capi.conf' is like shown in many tutorial on the web. In
`extensions.conf' I just added the following lines:

  [capi-in]
  exten => 9876543,1,Goto(demo,1000,1)

where 9876543 is my MSN without the area prefix. `demo' is
the context that plays `demo-congrats'.

The debug output I yield ends with

(after a pause)

  DISCONNECT_IND ID=001 #0x0027 LEN=0014
    Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101
    Reason                          = 0x0

  DISCONNECT_RESP ID=001 #0x0027 LEN=0012
    Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101

      -- ISDN1#02: DISCONNECT_IND on incoming without pbx, doing hangup.
         > CAPI/ISDN1/9876543-2: set channel task to 1
    == ISDN1#02: CAPI Hangingup for PLCI=0x101 in state 4
    == ISDN1#02: Interface cleanup PLCI=0x101
         > CAPI devicestate requested for ISDN1/9876543

Seems that the MSN or even `capi-in' cannot be found at all.

Could anyone give me a hint what is missing here or at
least what I have to diagnose next?

Thanks in advance.

Bertram

--