[asterisk-users] SetCallerPres and Cisco PRI

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Thu Jul 26 15:57:43 CDT 2007

Does anybody know if SetCallerPres works on calls via SIP through a
Cisco gateway?  We are trying to mark outbound calls as anonymous and we
set it to prohib, but calls still show outbound callerid.  We are SIP
from * to the Cisco gateway and then PRI outbound.  If we strip the
callerid num, then the first number on the PRI gets added as teh
callerid, so we can't do that.  We need to make it anonymous so that it
shows as unknown on the other end.

Peder