[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4, Unicall and Nextel...

Alvaro Parres aparres at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 20:01:52 CDT 2007

Moises:

     Yes:

      On version 1.4 I use the next versions:

                  libmfcr2-0.0.3_1.4
                   libunicall-0.0.3_1.4

     The ones at 1.2. i send tomorrow, becouse i don't remeber witch
versions i use (witch pre).

      I menssioned the Asterisk versions, becouse after some diff over the
libmfcr, chan_unicall, and libunicall i didn't find any change on protocol
managment.

Alvaro I. Parres Peredo
Director de IT
Grupo Xmarts SA de CV