[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4, Unicall and Nextel...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Jul 23 12:57:41 CDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 11:47 -0500, Moises Silva wrote:
> Alvaro,
>
>     Naming Asterisk versions is of little help since Asterisk is not
> the one failing here. It would be more helpful know the libmfcr2 and
> spandsp versions that were used in the working/non working tests, is
> that possible? do you have the versions at hand?

	I am using libmfcr2-0.0.3_1.4.tar.bz2 which I downloaded from your
site.  I am in big trouble because the only way I can get calls from
Nextel phones is to disable CallerID by setting ANI to 0.  Right now I
have to use:

protocolvariant=mx,0,4

	I am having the same problem on E1 service from Telmex and Avantel.
Obviously customers want CallerID on their phones.