[asterisk-users] Asterisk Freeze

OCOSA ListAcct listacc at ocosa.com
Mon Jul 23 16:42:52 CDT 2007

I too am having problems with freezing the FXO lines drop and the whole
system dies. I am running Asterisk 1.2.22 and Zaptel 1.2.19 what do you
suggest? I am thinking downgrade...

Also asterisk will not start on boot I notice when reviewing the details
says Asterisk OK then dies and traced backed to Zaptel the modules can
not load. At boot asterisk just restarts and restarts...Any help is
appreciated.....

otis