[asterisk-users] Polycom IP 4000 Soundstation SIP Conference Phone Question

Mike Clark mike at infoanywhere.com
Mon Jul 23 08:56:18 CDT 2007

Matt wrote:
> Hi,
> Has anyone here ever used a Polycom IP 4000 Soundstation SIP
> Conference Phone with asterisk?  If so, how well does it work and how
> does it sound?

We have one, and one of our customers has two. They all seem to work
pretty well. I work from my home office and participate weekly on a call
with our corporate office where there are about 10 folks in a conference
room, and I hear them all just fine. A vast improvement over using a
Polycom 501 as a conference room speakerphone

Thanks,

Mike Clark