[asterisk-users] Polycom IP 4000 Soundstation SIP Conference Phone Question

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Jul 23 08:48:09 CDT 2007

Matt wrote:

> Has anyone here ever used a Polycom IP 4000 Soundstation SIP
> Conference Phone with asterisk?  If so, how well does it work and how
> does it sound?

Many people have, including four conference rooms at Digium every
working day. They work well, just like all the other Polycom phones,
using the same firmware and configuration files.

I've never heard a better conference room phone that wasn't using a
proprietary stereo/positional audio system, but those are very expensive :-)

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies